Our rooms range in size from an expansive 950 square feet to a palatial 1,450 square feet of living space. Every room and suite has an awe-inspiring west-facing view of Napa Valley, both indoor and outdoor showers, a private terrace with chaise lounge chairs, and a wood-burning fireplace. The bustling town of Yountville, home of some of the country’s top restaurants, is just a 5 minute drive away. Each morning, Poetry Inn’s executive chef prepares a complimentary gourmet breakfast for our guests, showcasing the freshest seasonal ingredients. The Innkeepers are dedicated to providing you with unparalleled privacy, serenity, and hospitality.
Each Room Includes
- King bed draped with feather duvet and luxury Italian linens
- Large, private terrace with chaise lounges, overlooking Napa Valley
- Plush Italian towels and bath robes
- Sanctuary-like marble bathroom with dual vanities, a large soaking tub, both an indoor and an outdoor shower with rain showerheads
- Original works of art that celebrate the pastoral landscapes
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Large, flat-screen Sony LED television
- Apple TV with complimentary Netflix
- Well-stocked complimentary mini-bar
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Fresh flowers
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Light fitness equipment, available upon request
Given the nature of the guest experience and its size, Poetry Inn is an adults-only property.