Our rooms range in size from an expansive 950 square feet to a palatial 1,450 square feet of living space. Every room and suite has an awe-inspiring west-facing view of Napa Valley, both indoor and outdoor showers, a private terrace with chaise lounge chairs, and a wood-burning fireplace. The bustling town of Yountville, home of some of the country’s top restaurants, is just a 5 minute drive away. Each morning, we prepare a complimentary gourmet breakfast for our guests, showcasing the freshest seasonal ingredients. The Innkeepers are dedicated to providing you with unparalleled privacy, serenity, and hospitality. Learn more about our health and cleanliness efforts here or contact Poetry Inn for more information.
Each Room Includes
- King bed draped with feather duvet and luxury Italian linens
- Large, private terrace with chaise lounges, overlooking Napa Valley
- Plush Italian towels and bath robes
- Sanctuary-like marble bathroom with dual vanities, a large soaking tub, both an indoor and an outdoor shower with rain showerheads
- Original works of art that celebrate the pastoral landscapes
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Large, flat-screen Sony LED television
- Apple TV with complimentary Netflix
- Well-stocked complimentary mini-bar
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Fresh flowers
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Light fitness equipment, available upon request
Given the nature of the guest experience and its size, Poetry Inn is an adults-only property.